Welcome to DocInfo
Leader in Public Protection.
The Premier Physician Profile and Disciplinary History Report
A Service Provided by the Federation of State Medical Boards.
The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has collected data on physicians for
more than 40 years. Available to the public is the FSMB Physician Profile from our
comprehensive, nationally-consolidated data bank of U.S.
licensed physicians. The FSMB Physician Profile provides professional
information on medical doctors, osteopathic
physicians and the majority of physician assistants licensed in the United States.
We not only search the state where the physician is currently practicing, we also
search all known practice locations throughout the United States.
Have you ever wondered?
- Has my physician been disciplined by a state medical board?
- Where my physician obtained their medical education.
- What is my physician’s educational degree?
- If my physician is board certified.
- Is my physician licensed in any other states?
- Has my physician ever used another name
The FSMB DocInfo Profile will answer these questions.
- Physician disciplinary sanctions
- Med school name, year of graduation and degree earned
- Licensure History
- State name, date issued and license number
- Medical Specialty
- by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Location Information
To obtain a copy of your physician's FSMB Physician Profile,
please select one of the Order Options at the left. If you elect to submit your request online, your FSMB Physician Profile will immediately display on your screen and be sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
Contact information for individual state medical boards can be found
at the Board Directory
Disclaimer: For credentialing entities needing to meet the
standards of the Joint Commission (JCAHO), National Committee for Quality Assurance
(NCQA) or the Utilization Review Accreditation Committee (URAC), please visit FSMB's
Board Action Data Bank site at http://www.drdata.org/